Monday, June 11, 2012

Off to Atlanta

At the beginning of June I had to head down to Atlanta for a couple days for work and Ryan and Nolan tagged along. The weather was not too great, but we still managed to have a good time and explore the city. We were staying near the Centennial Olympic Park and headed there a couple days to play. The cool thing about it was that in 1996 I was down there for the Olympics and have pictures of my sister and I playing in the fountains and now we have pictures of Nolan playing in those same fountains almost 16 years later!
 On the airport shuttle
 Kids get sat right next to the engine!
 Loves playing with the window shades
 Off to go explore Atlanta
 Playing in the hotel lobby
 Small guy in a big city
 Off to the park!
 Mars!


 Here is a stick for you guys!



 Checking out the fountains from afar

 Getting closer
 Soaked
Off to dinner
 Another day in the city!
 At the park again!








I don't want to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment