Friday, May 18, 2012

Nolan's Birthday Party

We had Nolan's birthday party at a community center by our house. We were hoping for nice weather so the kids could play outside on the playground, but it ended pouring rain all day. We still had an amazing time with our family and closest friends. The birthday party was a giraffe theme. When Nolan was about 6 months old we bought a giraffe picture at the Christmas Tree Shops and hung it in his nursery. Ever since that day he smiles and laughs every time he sees the picture so we knew we had to have a giraffe birthday party!
I'm here for the party guys!
Nolan's giraffe cake made by his god-mommy, Aunt Julia
Getting in my party outfit!
Checking out my balloons with Aunt Jess
These ice buckets are neat!
Cooling off
Welcome to my party Max!
Taking a ride in my new wagon from Grandma & Grandpa Darcy
This is fun Max!
Gift time!
I like to wave now that I am a year!
My new shades for summer
Checking out the scrapbook made by Aunt Julia
Nolan's smash cake

Not so sure about this
Tastes yummy

I don't think I like this

But it sure tastes good!


My new bike from Grandma and Grandma McCarthy
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment