Friday, May 18, 2012

Trip to Tampa

A couple weeks ago I had to travel to Tampa for 5 days for work. Luckily, Ryan and Nolan tagged along so we were able to turn it into a mini vacation. There was a pool at our hotel that we spent lots of time in- Nolan loved it. I think he would have stayed in the pool the whole time if we let him. We were also able to visit Nolan's great-grandma (Ryan's grandma) for a bit which was nice since we do not get to see her too often. We also were able to head to the beach for a bit- I think Nolan was a bit afraid of the waves. We hadn't flown with Nolan since he was 6 weeks old, but he did great on both flights thankfully!
Not so sure about this
Do I do it, Mom?
I think I like this!
Hey Mom!
I love swimming pools!
Look at all my teeth!
My new favorite thing to do!
Enjoying some breakfast
Swinging around
Swinging with mom
Great Grandma and Nolan
I've got the playground all to myself!

 Not so sure about this ocean


 I think I like it!


 It's so big!
 Lunch at Bubba Gumps


Hotel beds are comfy
 Let's head to the pool again!



 Here I come Dad!
Hanging out at the track meet
 Soundly sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment