Thursday, June 23, 2011

MAAC Tournament

Ryan's baseball team qualified for the MAAC tournament as the #1 seed. The conference tournament was down in Trenton, NJ over Memorial Day weekend. Nolan and I loaded up the car and off we went on his first road trip and first hotel stay.
Hanging out in the hotel
Getting ready for Dad's game
Game time
Sleeping through the majority of the game
On the field with Dad after his team won!
 Getting ready for day #2
Another baseball game?
Enjoying the game
With dad on the field again after a game 2 win!
Jaspers walk-off win!
Lounging in the hotel before the championship game
Stretching it outOf course, I forgot to bring my camera to the last game so I have no pictures from the team winning the MAAC Championship. One of the parents was nice enough to send me this picture of Ryan and Nolan on the field after the team won:

No comments:

Post a Comment